The highest counting accuracy (98%) even in high traffic areas. Traffic metrics, queue metrics, service metrics, other in-store metrics are captured and analyzed in a single device.
- Up to 32 discrete zones available for metric collection
- Filters objects based on height, shape and size, i.e. children, shopping carts, and strollers as desired
- Simultaneously counts adults, children, and shopping units in separate data streams
- Staff exclusion
- Separate visitors counting who entered but didn’t come in the trade zone
- Counting of people walk by an entrance who pass by but do not enter
- Integrated functionality for analysis of queue and POS operator
- Fixation of objects by their height and processing of time intervals within the visible area.
- Connection of up to 3 cameras for single view without an in store PC
- The only counter capable of assessing 6 metrics simultaneously (counting entering and exiting visitors, counting passers-by, line, service zone, two types of detection: by mass and height)
- Capable of tracking both position and height of all the objects in the coverage zone, with ability to filter out objects by form and height: carts, animals, balloons, etc.
- Up to 32 independent counting zones, each capable of capturing different counting metrics
- Flash memory stores configuration settings and up to 140 days of data
- Coverage by one deviceup to 7 m of width at an installation height of up to 15 m.
- Not impacted by environmental changes such as humidity and temperature
- Supports scheduled streaming digital video output for remote data validation
- Highest counting accuracy (98%), even in areas with high volume people traffic
- Flash memory ensures configuration settings are intact and data is safe in the event of power loss
|Dimensions||155 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm|
|Color||White, grey, black (may be any on customer’s request)|
|Counting method||3D video stream|
|Counting Direction||Any on 360°|
|Installation type||The sensor is mounted over the entrance/walkway area. Usually is fixed to the ceiling. When fixing to a vertical surface the swivel brackets are used.|
|Recommendations for installation|| This kind of counters fit to any task associated with visitors counting. The counting accuracy is kept even on high people traffic.|